How do you join, and what does it entail?
- There is no membership fee.
- If you need more information, just request that a member of CAGNE attends a council meeting and presents the benefits of the CAGNE PC Forum.
- Or, if you have enough information, ask your council to vote at your next meeting.
What will it entail?
- Bi-monthly meetings with all PC representatives present.
- Provision of understandable, jargon-free Minutes thereafter.
- A new Website (linked to CAGNE’s) with key information.
- Complete volunteer status, no stipend or expenses
- Meetings will rotate to each council’s parish.
- Meetings will be open to the public twice a year or ad hoc as requested, with a publicised agenda.
CAGNE will present and/or answer questions raised by the councils or the public, and/or take questions to the Noise Management Board (NMB) or other aviation groups/ bodies, as appropriate:
- The chair of each meeting will circulate the minutes and garner responses from PCs within 72 hours of the meeting.
- Members will be asked to provide feedback before NMB meetings
- The Forum will adapt and evolve as needed.
- The councils will be in control of the PC Forum
It is important to note, that this is not “another Group” but rather a subset of CAGNE, which has been in existence for over 3 years and has achieved concrete results for its communities.
Member Parish Councils:
- Abinger Parish Council
- Alfold Parish Council
- Cranleigh Parish Council
- Denne Neighbourhood Council
- Ifold and Plaistow Parish Council
- Kirdford Parish Council
- Lower Beeding Parish Council
- Loxwood Parish Council
- North Mid Sussex Council
- Nuthurst Parish Council
- Rudgwick Parish Council
- Rusper Parish Council
- Salfords and Sidlow Parish Council
- Shipley Parish Council
- Slinfold Parish Council
- Warnham Parish Council
- West Grinstead Parish Council
- West Hoathly Parish Council
- Worth Parish Council
- Burpham &Wepham Parish Council
- Broadbridge Heath Parish Council
Contact via CAGNE ADMIN – Email – email@example.com