The role of CAGNE Parish Council & Town Forum is...
To provide Parish & Town Councils and other elected bodies with information and expertise regarding flightpaths and airspace changes that potentially impact their constituents, and to do so in a manner that meets the expectations and obligations of those bodies, their authority and terms of reference as elected representatives.
- CAGNE’s principal representatives on the Forum are themselves, elected parish & Town councillors.
- CAGNE has 26 Parish & Town Council members.
- CAGNE will never speak on a council’s behalf but only raise awareness of issues that may need to be addressed and bring the matter and its explanation to the councils’ attention.
- This is a non-voting Forum; a place where councillors can share information and discuss aviation problems with CAGNE and other members.
- CAGNE PC Forum’s decisions are made only by its members
The next Forum meeting is 21st November at Salford and Sidlow Parish Council village hall at 7.30pm.
Representitives from eleven town and parish councils attending NATS, air traffic control, in Swanwick on Friday 5th October as part of the CAGNE Aviation Town and Parish Council Forum